Time for another totally random post!
I have previously posted about my love of art: drawing, designing, creating, etc. As a kid I lived for my art classes, and as an adult I have been able to find time and opportunities to flex my artistic muscles (apparently the only muscles I have!) and just have fun!
At my job I am a member of a team committee that enables me to be creative, to draw/design a bulletin board for the team. The committee I am on is called Peer 2 Peer, and the purpose of this is to encourage team members to recognize/acknowledge each other for their individual accomplishments, to compliment them and praise them - hence the name Peer 2 Peer.
I joined this committee at the beginning of the year and was able to help design a bulletin board for the month of February. Throughout the month team members could fill out little notes to praise other team members, and then the notes would be put on display on the board. And since then each month we’ve had a new bulletin board, usually centered around the holiday or theme of the month; in March we had leprechauns and a rainbow and a huge pot of gold. Team members could write their compliments on gold coins or shamrocks. In April we had the Easter bunny and raindrops (as in “April Showers Bring May Flowers”) and team members would write their compliments on Easter eggs.
I’ve had so much fun creating the bulletin boards, but I didn’t think to take a picture of the finished artwork, so I have no record of the earlier months; luckily my supervisor has been taking a photo of each bulletin board and e-mailing it to all of the team members, particularly the individuals who work from home.
Anyway, this is the part where I get really conceited and full of myself and show off my bulletin boards. I should have called this a totally random, self-absorbed post…but then again, aren’t all of my posts like this?! Well, I hope you enjoy these “masterpieces” of art!
![]() | ||
| MAY Peer 2 Peer Board - Do you think I had enough flowers?! |
![]() | |
| I'm very happy with how Mount Rushmore turned out! |
| I printed off pictures of the boats, the people and the seagulls - but I did make the sun all by myself! |


The Mount Rushmore is definitely my favorite, but they are all very creative, bright, and a great way to visually recognize your peers!
ReplyDelete