Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Peer 2 Peer Part II

Random Post 

Not too long ago I felt like bragging about my amazing, superior artistic skills and abilities (gee, could I be anymore conceited?!) - just kidding! Well, last month I did a post about some bulletin boards I’ve been able to help create/set up for my team at my job, for team recognition - Peer 2 Peer.

Anyway, it’s a new month and so I have a new bulletin board on display.



I can’t take credit for the kids and playground stuff - I had to print off these pictures online, but I did color them all by myself…and I managed to stay within the lines! But the other stuff is all mine, and I feel like it turned out very well. I am very excited about next month, as it is October and I already have tons of ideas for the board!

1 comment:

  1. That is another very cool board! I'll have to pop downstairs to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete