In summer I always get a craving for something to cool me off, whether it be ice cream, Otter Pops (I’m craving the grape flavor right now!), or an ICEE (like White Cherry - yum!) Well, I have a new concoction that is my “summer satisfaction” - the McFlurry from McDonald’s. But not just any McFlurry…it’s the new flavor of the summer season, for a limited time only…the ROLO MCFLURRY!!
Now, being the picky/finicky/spoiled person that I am, I don’t usually like the McFlurry; I prefer just having a simple vanilla ice cream cone. I don’t like radical mixtures/combos with my ice cream; heck, I don’t even put chocolate syrup on my ice cream! What’s up with that?! I guess it just isn’t my thing.
But the Rolo McFlurry…now that’s my thing! I can totally get on board with this, because I love Rolos! I’m a big fan of the chocolate/caramel combo, so to have that with ice cream is just sheer perfection! It's like getting my chocolate and ice cream fix at all once!
My family got me hooked on…ahem, I mean got me to try a Rolo McFlurry and I was sold on the first taste! Sadly, the ads at McDonald’s warn that the Rolo McFlurry is for a limited time only! That sucks! But this just gives me an excuse to have one every single day! I have to enjoy it while I can. Speaking of which, enough with this blogging business - I’ve got to get my fix…I mean my Rolo McFlurry for the day!

I am definitely going to have to try this!
ReplyDeleteI better try one too ... :)
ReplyDelete