I am very fond of routines and structure; I dislike change immensely, and so by not having a daily blog post I have lost a routine in my life, and it does not feel good! I want to continue blogging, although not necessarily every single day of my life. But I like the structure and focus that comes from this, not to mention the fact that it keeps my writing skills honed and active!
I'm excited to blog again!!
Here goes nothing!!
So, here I am, starting up an old routine with a new perspective, a new structure and hopefully new ideas/themes, although I will still include some personal favorites. I appreciate the people that have been reading my posts and the comments I’ve received, and I am glad that others are still blogging. I love reading other’s posts, learning about other people, gaining insights on them and finding common bonds.
And so it goes…another go at this blogging concept. Whether it goes for another 365 days or less I am anxious to do this again; and hopefully others will be interested in going another round with me!

Jeremy, I'm sooooooo glad you are continuing with this. I like routines, too, and have missed your blogs. Love your titles, and your new background! Keep it comin! Just cause I live close by doesn't mean I don't want to know what you are thinking!!! Love ya, Momma C
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing what you do next!
ReplyDeleteYay to the continuation of something I've grown to look forward to!
ReplyDelete