Day 10
I’m posting today’s entry late because I’ve been preoccupied with visiting family. And this works out well because now I have something to blog about today.
One of the perks of having my entire immediate family living in the same city is that we are able to spend time together; and one way we spend time together is by having a Sunday family dinner.
Having everyone over for dinner is like a mini-family reunion! There are people in every corner of the house; there are multiple conversations going on; there are children laughing and playing. It can get pretty hectic at times, but as with a family reunion it is ultimately something you don’t want to miss. It is something you cherish, something you see that has value and importance. How often have I heard from other people how much they miss seeing their family, how they look forward to their annual family reunions and how they wish they had more opportunities to see their family.
With that in mind, I recognize how fortunate I am to be able to have these opportunities to be with my entire immediate family!
P.S. In all of the excitement, chaos and general frenzy of tonight’s Sunday dinner, I had taken several pictures to use for this post, only to have camera problems. So sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment