I’m already on my seventh blog entry, which means I’ve been doing this for almost a week now! Yay, me!! And since I am on the topic of seven I figured I would blog about this particular number and how it is sentimental to me:
* I was born on the 10th of July and July is the seventh month of the year (it’s a fact -- I googled it!)
* One of my favorite movies is the 1954 musical Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
* Seven years ago (January 23rd 2003, to be precise) I successfully completed my Property and Casualty insurance licensing test.
* Another one of my favorite movie musicals is the 1965 film The Sound of Music; you know, the one about a nun working as a governess for Captain Von Trapp’s seven children.
Can you name all seven of the Von Trapp children?
* I am a huge fan of James Bond; I even created a trivia scrapbook called “My 007 (Double-O-Seven)Trivia Scrapbook.”
Here's one of many scrapbooks I have put together!
* I am also a huge fan of the Harry Potter series and have read all seven books.
* And on a more serious, spiritual note: one of my favorite scriptures is Moroni Chapter 7 Verse 41 - “And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold, I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise.”
And there you have it. A list of seven things about the number seven and how they relate to me. If I get really desperate for topics to blog about I might have to use other numbers…Coming soon: “Eight Is Great”, “Nine Is Fine” and “Ten Is Heaven.”


Loved, loved, LOVED this post! I enjoy reading what you write soooo much! Love you! Hope we didn't wear you out too much! Thanks for going to lunch!
ReplyDelete