Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Day 122

In 1976 (I believe) my parents and I moved from Logan, Utah to Caldwell, Idaho. During our two years in Caldwell there were two additions made to the family: Josh and Jaimee!

This was our house in Caldwell, Idaho.



I have very sketchy/limited/hazy memories of this house. I mostly remember the family room, near the kitchen; the reason is because we have a lot of pictures of that room in various photo albums. I remember playing a lot in that room, doing things such as working on small puzzles or riding my rocking horse.

The backyard of the Caldwell home.

I remember that the backyard seemed very big to me and I enjoyed playing outside, on the swing set or in the sandbox. That’s about all that I really remember about living in this house in Caldwell. The fact that my family only lived there for two years (and the fact that I was 3 when we moved away) might explain why I remember so little about this house. But it was a beautiful house - I can tell by the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment