Monday, October 18, 2010

Sibling Revelry: “Color Coordinated”

Day 137


I’ve collected a few pictures of me and my siblings in matching colors - so today’s post is all about being “color coordinated”…


This was taken in our Orem house; here we are in GREEN - I love the color green. I also love that Josh and I are wearing matching socks (although the socks don’t actually match the clothes we are wearing - whoops!) Meanwhile, Jaimee is showing her independence by wearing long pants and sandals (interesting combination!) I always love the pictures where I am taller than my younger siblings…those days are long gone, though. [Sigh!]


And now we move on to the color RED, with this picture taken in Colorado Springs (1997 - I believe). Here we are, Jordan, Jaimee and I, just joking around and looking happy (Josh was absent because he was serving his LDS mission in California at this time). I love these playful, silly snapshots, although I wish I would have smiled more for this picture! My smile is weak compared to the bright and happy ones Jordan and Jaimee have.


And for the last color, here we are in BLUE. It’s the Four Case Siblings, together at last! This was taken in Colorado Springs in 2004 and is one of my favorite pictures of all of us together. Josh and I have our “dignified” expressions; I love that Jaimee looks a little smug and snobbish here; and then there’s Jordan…with his world-renowned, expressive smile! It may seem conceited of me to state this, but I think we all look GOOD!!

So which color did we “rock out” best?!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jordan's smile in the most recent one... awesome! I am kind of partial to the first one because that is a look I still try to pull off today- long pants and sandals! :)

    ReplyDelete