Day 145
I realize that yesterday’s post mentioned everyone in my immediate family…except my dear sister Jaimee!! And the reason Jaimee wasn’t mentioned in it was because she was unable to go with the rest of the family to Provo to see Josh off at the MTC. That being said, I want to make sure that Jaimee (and anyone else reading my blog) knows how important Jaimee is to me, and how much I love her! So today’s post features pictures of Jaimee, Jordan and myself…without Josh (hey, you got a whole post dedicated to you yesterday, so I don’t want to hear any complaining!)
This picture was taken in the home of our relatives, The Thompson family, in Cincinnati, Ohio. This was the Summer of ‘93, which is why I am still the tallest sibling (although Jaimee’s hair actually has me by a few inches!) and why Jordan is such a sweet, little guy. I love this picture of us: who cares about the fact that I look like a dork! Jaimee and Jordan make up for it!
I love this picture of us three, taken in Temple Square in Salt Lake City. I think this was in 1994. Anyway, Jaimee looks so beautiful, so grown up in this picture and Jordan looks so cool and in charge. As for me…well, aside from the dirt above my lips (oh wait, that’s supposed to be a mustache!) I look decent enough. It helps that I am standing next to Jaimee and Jordan!


Loved these pictures of me and two of my favorite brothers... :) I wasn't upset yesterday FYI... I just can't remember why I didn't go with you guys to the MTC... weird. I'll blame mom-esia! ;) Love you Jem..
ReplyDelete