Day 121
After scanning so many pictures into my computer and then trying to organize them all, I was able to set up folders/categories that will help me with blog posts. I came across two pictures of me that fit into a category and thus a blog post was born!!
Me in a suit at the tender age of 2 or 3. The age is important because it points out the fact that I was only a child and I didn’t know any better! And I didn’t have the freedom to choose what I wore! Oh, this suit, this clothing train wreck, this embodiment of a fashion emergency!! Oh, the horror!! Don’t look at it for too long or you might start having nightmares about it (like I did!).
Must…look…away…from…it…NOW!!
Ah, this is much, much better! I was 18 or 19 in this picture, no longer a minor and able to know better and to have the freedom to dress for success! I love the tie I am wearing with this suit - it was a gift from The Costley Family (good friends of my family!) - and it really stands out in the picture, or (as my sister-in-law Erin might say) it “pops!”


I think this post just shows that you were ALWAYS so very handsome! Love you Jem!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, could you be more adorable? The first picture was pretty cute too! :)
ReplyDelete