While living in Greeley, Colorado my family purchased a unique car that we affectionately named “The Ark.” This is what the car looked like:
Jaimee and "The Ark" - where's the flood?!
Makes sense that we would name it “The Ark” - this was a big, long car! Straight out of the 1970s, complete with an 8 track player! I never got the chance to drive this beautiful piece of … machinery - oh, darn. We didn’t have this car for very long, and to this day I’m not really even sure why the heck we got it in the first place.

I don't remember "why" we got it, but I remember that I learned to parallel park using this behemoth! After getting good at backing the 127-foot long "ark" into a parking space, I have never been scared to parallel park ever again! So at least some good came out of it right?! :)
ReplyDelete