Here's another "awesome" bulletin board I made back in my school days
It’s time for a new month! And great things are coming up in the month of February:
On the 9th I’m going to see Monty Python’s Spamalot here in the Springs at the Fine Arts Center (this will be my third time and I’m just as excited as I was the first time!); on the 5th the family will be gathering together to have a belated birthday celebration for Casey (his birthday was on December 27th); the 14th is Valentine’s Day, or in my case Single-Awareness Day; and last, but not least, on the 27th the 83rd Academy Awards will be handed out, and as in year’s past I’ll be having a big Oscar Party with my family. Yep, it’s going to be a fan-freaking-tastic February!!
I wished I lived closer so I could crash some of those events!
ReplyDelete