Day 28
A new month begins…the month of July, which is a month that I just love. There are many things that I am looking forward to this month:
* Independence Day, which will be great fun because my sister and her husband are having a BBQ at their home and all of the family has been invited. Daniel always does a fantastic fireworks show for us!
* My parents will be celebrating their 41st wedding anniversary on July 11th (Congratulations Dad and Mom!)
* Speaking of July 11th, this is also the day of my sister-in-law Erin’s birthday (Happy Birthday Erin!)
* Pioneer Day is on Saturday the 24th, and the primary is having an activity that day. Since I am a Primary worker/board member I will be at the activity. I actually have a lot of fun at these activities. I love my calling in the church and we have some terrific kids in the primary.
* Hmm…anything else? Oh, yeah. My birthday is on the 10th, and I’ll be turning thirtysomething--the less said about that the better! I am not exactly feeling jovial about my birthday, but my family is always loving and supportive and celebratory towards me, so that is special!
* The Case Family Reunion is on the 16th and 17th; sadly, I won’t be able to attend, but my parents are all set to attend, so they can take pictures and tell me all about it.
* There are some really good movies coming to the theaters in July that I want to see: Salt, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice and Inception, to name a few.
"I've got a feeling, that this month's going to be a good month, that this month's going to be a good month!"

I like July because it kinda looks and sounds like Jelly. That reminds me Grandma's Jelly. Which reminds me of food. That reminds me of eating Grandma's Jelly Sandwiches with Dorito's/Cheeto's/Frito's/Lay's and watching TGIF on ABC... good times. Now that takes me back... I miss Grandma's Jelly... wait what was I talking about?
ReplyDelete