Jaimee and Daniel's Wedding Announcement
Today is the 12th anniversary of my sister Jaimee and her husband Daniel! Funny how it seems like it was just yesterday that they got married at the LDS Church on Lexington Drive, here in Colorado Springs; it seems like it was just yesterday that we were all anxious and nervous about getting to the church on time! And now over a decade has gone by and they are the parents of two beautiful children, Matteah and Casey and the owners of an adorable dog, Allie!
Jaimee and Daniel's engagement picture
Anyway, everything was so captivating and charming for Jaimee and Daniel’s wedding day! There was a nice turn out of family and friends; many family members traveled a great distance to be at the wedding, which was very touching and considerate. I had the honor of videotaping the ceremony and the reception and I did an OK job (but I sure ain’t Steven Spielberg!!) I remember that I actually got a little choked up when I saw my sister walk down the aisle. She looked so breathtakingly beautiful! And she and Daniel looked so good together. It was a wonderful sight to behold!
The family on the Big Day!! (We all look GOOD!!)
The reception was so much fun! A DJ had been hired to play music throughout the reception, and as a result there was a lot of dancing, and even yours truly participated. But the best dance of the entire night was Jaimee and Daniel: they danced to Anne Murray’s “Could I Have This Dance?” and did a fantastic job, very stylish, romantic and a joy to watch!
I would write more about this special occasion, but I think it is best if Jaimee be the one to share her thoughts, feelings and memories of her cherished day! So I will wrap up this post with a final observance:
Happy Anniversary Jaimee and Daniel!!




I'm soooo glad you posted a picture of the whole family... I wanted to, but was worried my post was getting a little picture heavy! Love you so much, Jem! Thanks!
ReplyDelete