This is a card you use to play the various Arcade games.
iT'Z all about the Fun!
In Colorado Springs we have an awesome, fun, cool place for all ages to hang out at: it’s called…iT’Z. Let me just say that iT’Z is the Ritz!! iT’Z is the Shizz! iT’Z Rulez!! (I could go on and on , so somebody stop me…seriously, please!!)
Anyway, iT’Z is very similar to places like Chuck E. Cheese or Showbiz Pizza Place (anyone remember that one?!), but in my opinion iT’Z is the standout! Here are some reasons why:
There is a buffet of various pizzas (delicious--not 'cardboard' flavored, by the way!), there is a salad bar (for the more health-conscious), there is also a--wait for it--Self-Serve ICEE Machine!! YUM!! I get the Wild Cherry flavor (which has no red dye, but still has that delicious flavor, so you don’t walk around with bright red lips and tongue!) And since it is a buffet you can go again, and again, and again - is it any wonder that I have put on some serious poundage in the last year!
There are several nice eating areas to choose from and each has a theme: one is a Sports Bar (with numerous TVs tuned into various sport stations); one is a Cartoon room (with a big screen showing various cartoons); one is a Movie room (with several movie posters on the walls); and then there is another Movie room geared towards the kids and adults, which is my favorite room to dine in. Here, there is a huge screen showing kid-friendly movies (like Shrek, The Incredibles, Ice Age) and there are booths and tables set up around the room.
Then there is my favorite part of iT’Z - the Arcade!! In addition to several video games, there is Skeeball, Basketball hoops and a Mini-Pin Bowling alley (to name a few). Inside the Arcade area is an array of other fun games, like Deal Or No Deal and a giant wheel you can spin to earn extra tickets (similar to the big wheel on The Price Is Right). Also there: Bumper Cars (!), a kiddie race track ride and another ride that lets you be on your stomach and fly around in a circle (don’t remember what this one is called).
The best thing about iT’Z, though, is that I’ve been able to go several times with other members of my family, namely my adorable nieces and nephews! And they have been so much fun to be around at iT’Z, and their youthful enthusiasm and energy is contagious! With them I don’t feel like a balding thirty-something…I feel like a balding KID!
Here are some pictures of me and my niece Matteah, taken at the photo booth at iT'Z (the first was taken on June 20th 2009; the second was taken on August 1st 2009). I love these photos, but now I would love to get pictures of me with all of my nieces and nephews at iT'Z!



Let me know when is a good time for you and you can have uncle/niece dates with all of my daughters! :) Myra's probably a few years off but the others would love it. Great post brother!
ReplyDeleteAw, now I wanna go to Itz!!! We've loved going with you and I loved those pictures of you and Teah- she ADORES you!!!
ReplyDelete