Day 200 (surprise, surprise)
Yeah, baby!! I made to another milestone: the big 2-0-0!! Wow!! I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging for 200 days now!
Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is the fact that I have 165 more days to go!! Oh, crap!! I’ve already planned out my future posts and I have January almost completely scheduled. It’s going to be an interesting month because I’ll be going to Florida at the end of the month, gone for over a week.
I’m not sure how I’m going to handle my posts during that week, but I am determined that I won’t miss one day; not when I’ve come this far and not when I have my loved ones who have succeeded with this challenge! I want to be a part of that club!

Congratulations!! I have loved all 200 of your posts and look forward to your next 165!
ReplyDelete200!
ReplyDeleteHUZZAH! That is a big accomplishment! Congrats!