Thursday, December 30, 2010

Strung Out!

Day 210

Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve and this has reminded me of something: Silly String! My family used to have a tradition of ringing in the New Year with confetti and Silly String - a great, but messy way to celebrate!

But Silly String was also used to celebrate birthdays and as I have scanned photos from my photo albums I found a couple from my past birthdays in which I have been literally bombarded with Silly String!


This was from my 21st birthday (1995) and I love this shot! Jaimee is showing no mercy to me, while I am cowardly ducking away - notice my thick, long hair! Man I miss having hair!


Five years later I am once again being attacked with Silly String! Here I am cowardly surrendering! Have mercy on me, please!!


This is an awesome action shot, taken at my 28th birthday (2002). I don’t remember which family member took this picture, but they did a great job!


The following year all bets were off and I was practically taken out with Silly String! Oh, the humanity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment