Another embarrassing post about yours truly. I found these pictures of me when I was a cute little baby…with a serious addiction to DIRT!! Gross!!
"I wasn't eating dirt! It's chocolate!"
I know, I know - all babies go through different phases of trying to eat everything in sight, or just putting anything into their mouths because that is how they can identify objects. But what is the deal with dirt?! Does it really look edible?!
Busted!!
Funny story: I think the reason that I ate dirt as a kid was due to genetics. I had heard once that my beloved Grandma Hilda Case had a craving for dirt during one of her pregnancies, and she actually tried eating dirt one day while she was working in her garden!!
Anyway, I guess I can look at this pictures and know that I had a special connection with my grandmother…oh yeah, sure...that’ll justify it!!


Uh... you still don't eat dirt now do you? ;)
ReplyDelete