Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Parents, My Teachers

Day 192

I have a very special Christmas memento that I got from my parents years and years ago. It was a gift, but it wasn’t a gift from parents to their child, but from teachers to one of their students.

My parents were once my Sunday School teachers, back when I was 9 years old. And for Christmas they gave all of their students this really cool picture:


My dad made the wooden frame for this beautiful picture of Christ and my mom signed the back of the frame with this sweet greeting:


To this day I still have this picture, hanging up in my room - it’s a great way to remember the true meaning of Christmas and to be reminded of it all through the year! And in case they don't already know this: Thanks Brother and Sister Case (AKA Dad and Mom!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment