Today’s post is all about me and my siblings and wintertime! We’ve had some fun times, having snowball fights, making “snow people”, sledding, etc. Although now I’d much rather stay inside, warm and cozy, and my siblings might be inclined to agree. But that is now, this is then...or something like that!
This picture was taken in the backyard of Grandpa and Grandma Anhder’s house in Richmond, Utah. There had been a huge snowstorm, which is why there was this enormous mound of snow that we were able to climb up on! Great fun!
Also in my grandparents’ backyard was this constructed snow cave, and here are Jaimee and Jordan in their new digs!
And here are the four of us in 2009 in my parents’ backyard. Now that we’re all adults, we opt to pose-- rather than play--in the snow! This is my favorite "winter wonderland" picture of all of us!




I always was the "white sheep" wasn't I?! Ha ha ha. Fun pics and fond memories. Sorry I missed the "Blizzard of '97" with you guys. Those pics looked like lots of fun! :)
ReplyDelete