“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
December is here, perhaps my favorite month of the whole year. It is going to be quite the eventful month for me and my family.
On Thursday me, my mom, Jordan and Erin will be seeing the musical Beauty and the Beast here in Colorado Springs; my nephew Casey will be celebrating his 2nd birthday on the 27th(!!); there are 2 birthdays being commemorated this month: my Grandma Anhder and my Grandma Case; oh, and there is this little holiday coming up - maybe you’ve heard of it? Boxing Day! [That’s a shout out to my cousin Matt!!] Actually, I’m talking about Christmas!!
In keeping with my tradition I've posted pictures of the December bulletin board I made years and years ago. I have preserved this artwork in one of my scrapbooks. Anyway, I’m glad I’ll have a lot to blog about this month - this 365 day challenge is quite daunting!!
Yay for December!! Jem, you are doing so good at this challenge. I look forward to your posts everyday- and with each day I'm just more and more grateful to have you in my life! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait for Boxing Day!
ReplyDelete