Day 186
In keeping with the theme of the month I have found a few Christmas pictures of me and my siblings. Today’s post is about pictures of us with jolly ol’ St. Nicholas-Kris Kringle-Pere Noel-Father Christmas-The Man In Red…you know, Santa Claus!
Santa Claus looks a little bit tuckered out in this picture, eh? Maybe it’s due to the fact that he has three kids sitting on his lap! Granted, we’re not heavy in the least, but maybe this was a little uncomfortable for him. And speaking of uncomfortable, check out the looks on all of our faces: Jaimee looks a little perplexed, Josh looks like he’s just waiting to leap from Santa’s lap, while I have a nervous smile plastered to my face! Get us out of here!!
Well, at least St. Nicholas is awake this time, although not looking especially jolly. But Jaimee certainly makes up for it - how adorable, how festive she looks!! I have a genuinely happy smile (notice that I am NOT sitting on Santa’s lap!); Josh still looks like he’s ready to leap off the lap - time is money you know and he’s got better things to do right now!! And this time around we have our youngest sibling, Jordan, in the picture. Unfortunately he’s not having a merry time - bless his heart!


I have never sat on Santa's lap.
ReplyDeleteLove my outfit in the first picture... *sigh*
ReplyDelete