Sadly, this will be my last ‘Sibling Revelry’ post, as I come closer to the end of this 365 Day Challenge (like I haven’t mentioned this challenge enough already in the past few days!)
The Case Siblings - 2005
Anyway, I decided on this particular photo because it is one of my favorite group shots of me and my siblings! I look at this photo and realize how lucky and blessed I am to be a part of this family, how fortunate I am to be related to these two handsome men and this beautiful woman.
Now, I don’t mean to get all schmaltzy and sentimental here, but I really mean this. I recognize just how lucky I am to be close to my siblings; not just close in proximity (it really is cool that we all live in the same city, just minutes away from one another), but close in connection, in personality, in interests, in our relationships to one another!
As it is with just about every other family, me and my siblings didn’t always get along and there were times when each one of us was annoyed by one or all of us! I wasn’t a perfect older brother - I remember the times when I was impatient, annoyed, frustrated with my siblings and the times when they felt the same way about me (Turnabout is fair play!) But over the years we have all grown up, matured, gained life experience and have been able to reconnect and relate to each other. We’ve been able to recognize the value of each person, what each one of us, in essence, brings to the table (so to speak). We compliment each other, we build upon each other, we strengthen each other.
I am so grateful to have Josh, Jaimee and Jordan in my life! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be sealed with them (and our wonderful parents) for time and all eternity. And while it may sound cliché or “churchy” I am grateful beyond words that families can be together FOREVER!

We're going to have some amazing marathon games of Dalmuti, Hand and Foot, Solitaire, and Settlers! Awesome post big brother! :)
ReplyDelete