Time for another post dedicated to another sibling, this time it’s my sweet sister Jaimee! I found a few pictures of the two of us together that I wanted to share! Enjoy!
I had previously posted about my family's trip to
Disneyland in '81. This is a cute picture of me and
Jaimee, wearing our cool "Mickey Mouse" ears!
I love Jaimee's expression and my "squinty" face!
Oh, you've got to love the '90s fashions! Here are me
and Jaimee, looking quite stylish, although I'm not so
certain about our hair. Notice how we both have that
"poofy" bang look! But the clothes look good!
I really like this picture of Jaimee and I, but not because of my
moustache (what is up with that anyway?) I like it because
Jaimee looks so beautiful, and this shot has a cool, hazy kind
of appearance! Very cool! This was taken in '93, I believe.



Loved this post... I love the pictures of you and me. I can't believe you only have 23 more days left!! So proud of you for doing this- I have loved reading your posts everyday!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! In that second picture y'all are straight out of "Saved By The Bell" ... perfect! Another great post my brother!
ReplyDelete