Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sibling Revelry: “Just Jem And Josh”

Day 335

As I get closer to the end of my 365 Day Challenge I have only a few more posts dedicated to my siblings, and I’ve decided to finish up these last few by focusing on each sibling. Today’s post features photos of me and my brother Josh.


The retro, black & white days: I love this photo of us together; I was about 5, so Josh would have been 3. I love the fact that I am taller than him in this photo (oh, if that were only the case nowadays!)


High school days: Josh was a sophomore and I was a senior at Greeley Central High, but Josh towered over me! While it is not a clear photo of the two of us, I love how we’re posing together, although I look so dorky!


Last, but not least: this was taken the day of Josh’s high school graduation. I will be doing future posts about playing games with my family; in this photo Josh and I are in the midst of playing a favorite card game called “Scum.” We’re all smiles here, but when it comes to playing games we take things very seriously. Competitive? You bet we are!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics (except for the ugly dude (me!) in them) ... those were sure some great times.

    Thanks again for being such a great brother and for being an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post... I love you and Josh (and what the heck... Jordan too!!!) so much!! Lucky to have three awesome brothers!!

    ReplyDelete