There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! I’ve just got 15 more days to go before I complete this 365 Day Blog Post Challenge!! Hallelujah!!
Anyway, here are some more “Three Faces Of Me” - brought to you by the letter ‘P’, as in…
PLAYFUL
Here I am, playing "bunny" in my
awesome Ricks College t-shirt!
This was from the late '70s (obviously)!
I'm really going overboard on cute here!
PLEASED
I'm "pleased" because this was my
graduation day, from Aims
Community College, back in '95!
However, I should not be "pleased"
that I have a [gulp] MULLETT!!
PENSIVE
If anyone wants to know why I
have a beard, just look at this
photo of me when I decided to
try the "clean shaven" look.
And now you know why!!



First, I love the clean-shaven look for you. You wear the beard well, but I love that last picture of you ... so Matt Damon-like.
ReplyDeleteOh, and secondly, sorry about the mullet. :(