Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sibling Revelry: “Just Jem And Jordan”

Day 349

Today’s post is dedicated to my cool, youngest brother Jordan. Here are some of my favorite photos of the two of us. Enjoy!
 
Look at those smiles!! We look quite handsome in
our tuxedos!! This was taken before the wedding
reception of Josh and Karen. I look a little
dazed and confused, but Jordan's looking great!!

While we aren't exactly "happy campers" in this
photo, I think we both look quite distinguished.
Jordan looks like he is deep in thought, while I
appear to be deep in a...trance?

And now my favorite photo of me and Jordan:
During a trip to Las Vegas we went to this cool
Coca-Cola store, where we enjoyed a
perfect libation: Frozen Vanilla Coke!!
We're really stylin' here!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics. You and Jordan sure have gone to some fun places over the years. How special! :)

    ReplyDelete