More of me, me, me…and my various facial expressions/moods. And my family knows just how moody and emotional I can be, and here are the photos to prove it:
CONFUSED
Time for another embarrassing baby photo!
When I first started crawling I had this habit of
crawling BACKWARDS, which is how I
ended up in this confusing position!
DEFIANT
Oh yeah, don't mess with me!
Here I am, climbing on the swing set, not
caring about the fact that I am not supposed
to be doing this! I'm a rule-breakin' rebel!
REPROACHFUL
OK, I wasn't technically being reproachful at the time!
But I love my expression, and as I was looking
over my glasses I thought I resembled someone
looking very displeased, in a scolding manner!



Picture #3 caption: Young man! This will never do. Your hat will never be as red or too small for your head as mine is! Bwah ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHee hee ... fun pics as always bro!