It is time for the last of these “Three Faces Of Me” posts - sad, but true. I’ve really enjoyed showcasing my many different facial expressions. And now I would like to conclude this particular series of posts on a positive, happy note:
JOYOUS
Now this is a happy child! This photo brings
a big smile to my face! It reminds me of the
beautiful, happy faces of my nephews and
nieces, especially when they were babies!
CONTENTED
With the exception of the rather embarrassing
"Winnie-The-Pooh" tank top I am wearing here,
I like this photo. My hair is bright blonde,
to match my tanned skin, remnants of time
spent outdoors during the summer!
AWESTRUCK
It is fitting that my last "face" is from a
current photo. Here I am, in awe
of my new niece Myra (who is
hidden under a blanket).


LOVE these pics and this blog idea! It's so personal but relevant! Pictures truly can be worth 1,000 words. After your 365 Days are over I hope you will revisit this idea at least a few times each year. :)
ReplyDelete