The Conference Center in Salt Lake City, Utah - it's so beautiful!
On Saturday night I had the privilege and pleasure of attending the Priesthood session the 181st Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with my dad, Josh, Jordan and Jordan’s father-in-law at the Stake center. We sat together in one row, enjoying the soft bench seats; usually, we’d arrive late (whoops!) and would have to sit in the back, in the auditorium on the cold, hard folding chairs. But Josh and I arrived a half hour early and were able to get a good seat! I guess it does pay to arrive early!
Anyway, the Priesthood session was as I expected: inspiring, instructional and invigorating! What made it even more special was that I was sitting with both of my brothers and my dad.
On Sunday I was able to watch the morning session of conference with my parents, my cousin Jolene and her daughter Jodi (they had been staying with us for the past few days). This session was also very uplifting and motivating, and being surrounded by members of my family made it particularly special.


Thanks again for the ride to/from the Priesthood Session. It was very moving spiritually and I enjoyed watching it with you. It will be a little weird that next year at this time I'll have a son there with us! :)
ReplyDelete