Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Final Four

Day 303



The Final Four kicks off today…and I’d be more excited about this except that I have NO teams in contention at this point! How depressing is that?! As I’ve previously posted, this was the year of the upsets: no #1 Seed teams in the Final Four (!); instead, we’ve teams like VCU (#11 Seed) and Butler (#8 Seed)!



Despite the fact that I’ve lost in my family’s “March Madness Pool” I am glad I participated. It is a lot of fun to do this, particularly since I really have no clue about basketball. It’s just fun to try and predict the winners. Good luck to the Final Four teams today!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing Jem! Honestly it is a miracle that mom (or anyone for that matter) has any teams left in this final four.

    Too bad BYU can't play defense or we'd still be rooting for them ... this was arguably their best shot to win the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete