Another “All About Me” post?! Well, why not?! This blogpost IS called the 365 Days Of Jeremy, right?!
Anyway, a while back I posted about a really cool personality quiz that me and my family took, about what animal we were (I was a Communicating Elephant). There was another quiz that my family participated in and I also completed the quiz - it comes from a book called The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I had heard about this book from other people, but I’d never read the book. My family must have been on some sort of “take this quiz” kick, because we all completed this quiz that was available online.
The quiz consisted of a series of two statements and you would choose the statement that best fit your personality; there would be times when neither statement would really apply, but you still had to choose one; other times both would apply and you would just have to pick the one that was more relevant to you. At the end of the quiz the results would be tabulated and a score would be assigned to each of the Five Love Languages, which are:
Acts Of Service
Physical Touch
Quality Time
Receiving Gifts
Words of Affirmation
After completing the quiz I got an e-mail with my results:
I was surprised with the accuracy of these results, because with many of the statements I wasn’t 100% certain which one really applied to me. I was impressed that I scored an 11 with Quality Time (the highest score any language can receive is a 12), but it makes sense to me. I’m really not that into receiving gifts (although I do love to give gifts!), and I really do prefer spending quality time with loved ones, like going to a movie, going bowling, watching TV together or playing games.
If you haven’t taken the quiz, just go online to www.5lovelanguages.com and give it a try - it’s really quite interesting!


Thanks for letting me spend some Quality Time with you these past few weeks and in the coming month (and beyond) by letting me ride with you to work each day.
ReplyDeleteNot coincidentally, my top Love Language is Acts of Service, so whether you knew it or not the ride to work fills my "love tank."
Thanks for being such an awesome big brother and example for me!