As a child Easter was my second favorite holiday of the year, second after Christmas; I loved that me and my siblings would get such awesome treats on Easter morning. Sometimes it would be a big basket of candy; other times it would be a basket with some toys and candy. It was always fun to be surprised on Easter. Here are some memorable photos of me and my siblings on Easter.
Easter 1978
OOPS! Josh got busted!! Meanwhile, I'm passed out
on the floor (overdid it on the candy, I guess!)
and Jaimee is on the verge of tipping over!
Easter 1981
Jaimee, myself and Josh pose with our Chocolate
Easter bunnies that we got while we were out
in California. Josh looks like he is posing for a
mug shot! But then again, I look like I have a
forced smile on my face. Heh, heh.
Easter 1986 (I think...)
Finally, all of the Case siblings together!! I love how
we are all posed together in this photo! Everyone
looks so adorable! Jordan just melts my heart in this
photo! And don't you just love my slippers!
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!



Ha ha! Awesome pics bro! I love reading these posts, but the pics make it even better! What a blast those old Easter Days used to be! :)
ReplyDelete