Thursday, April 14, 2011

More “Off-Color” Coloring Books

Day 315

Another random post - and another example of how warped I am! I'm very fortunate that my family will still associate with me, even when I am completely weird!

Last month I posted about my silly, ridiculous notion of writing inappropriate, silly, stupid comments on pages of old coloring books. I must be really hard up for things to blog about, because I’ve decided to post some more examples of my warped, twisted sense of humor. I’ve chosen the ones that I feel will get me in the LEAST amount of trouble - and I’ve included one that was done by someone else in my family. Hope you enjoy these (and that you will still want to associate with me!)








This last one is courtesy of my mom! She's quite funny and I am grateful I have her
sense of humor, even if it can be a little warped at times!

3 comments:

  1. Okay! That's it!!! I'm going to have to get out the Barbie ones tonight and get them to you STAT so you can make this a weekly thing! I love your sense of humor- it's one of my favorite things about you!! Love you, Jem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please confirm for me that in the first picture (the Precious Moments one), YOU added in the evil eyebrow and sadistic smile on the kid behind the baby! If not, then it is a horrible and not precious at all picture. If so, it is freakin' hilarious (as all the other ones are too!)

    When we go bowling again we need to bring some coloring books and make some new pictures again! Always a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete