Day 308
Wow! Did I really just finish Volume #47?! Yes, I did! [hence the title for today’s post!] Yesterday was my last entry for this particular journal, which covered the dates of October 21st 2010 to April 6th 2011; a total of almost six months of my life, written down/recorded on 190 pages.
I’m glad that I am able to look back on the past six months and be reminded of the events in life, the big and the small, the exciting and the mundane, the bitter and the sweet. Who would have thought that something I started back in 1988 as a school assignment would become a part of my everyday life, like eating or brushing my teeth?!
Waitaminute here ... you brush your teeth EVERY day ?!
ReplyDeleteWhat a weirdo! :)
Your commitment to journal-keeping has always amazed me! I couldn't commit to write more than once a week on my mission, let alone EVERY day! You inspire me big bro!