Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Three Faces Of Me

Day 306

I’ve decided to do a new series of posts, using several pictures I have scanned of myself. I noticed the different facial expressions I had in each photo and - VOILA! - a theme was born! And what a relief for me because I still have two months to go with this daily blog challenge!

So, here are today’s “Three Faces Of Me”:


CAPTIVATED




FRUSTRATED



ENTHRALLED

3 comments:

  1. Love your frustrated look... wonder what Josh was doing to make you so frustrated! ;) Love you! You are getting so close to being done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! "Frustrated Jeremy" is my favorite too! I am sure, based on the age you are in that photo, that it WAS something I was doing to cause that face/look! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember any of the "stories" behind these photos?

    ReplyDelete