Day 311
This is going to be a little short, but sweet! I wanted to post this photo of me, Josh and Jaimee, even though it is in black & white (how retro!) and it is hard to see all of us. But I like this photo just the same!
This picture was taken in front of the house of our Uncle Dwayne and Aunt Betty. I also love seeing my sweet, darling little sister in this photo - she is running so gracefully in that cute little jumper. Notice that she is far ahead of her older brothers! Girl Power!
I have a weird expression on my face and Josh looks like he is a little stunned (maybe he is surprised that Jaimee is in the lead in the race to the front door of the house?) Gosh, we were cute kids, huh?

Ha ha ... awesome picture! I love the Wasatch Mountains in the background and the sweet station wagon we were rolling in so prominently displayed in the foreground. What fun memories we had at Betty and Dwayne's house!
ReplyDelete