I had so much fun posting photos of my various facial expressions/moods last week that I’ve decided to make this a weekly series! I received great comments from my devoted readers (thanks you guys!), so I hope you enjoy these “Three Faces Of Me”:
DEVIOUS
This was actually from a portrait taken of me, Josh and Jaimee. I was maybe 4 years old.
I have no idea why I am grinning this way, but it looks very creepy, almost evil!
STUNNED

This was taken at the airport in '95 - I was there with my family, seeing Josh off on his mission.
It was very early in the morning (like 5 or 6am), so I am stunned because I am half-awake!
I am not a morning person!
UNCOMFORTABLE
This was from one of my birthdays, and I have this look of discomfort because I had
received a very interesting birthday card: it showed a little boy with a cowboy hat on...
and nothing else!! It wasn't graphic or on the verge of child pornography,
but I still felt a little disturbed by it! Awkward!!


Ha! Do you still have that card?
ReplyDeleteAnd that devious one is awesome!
I always loved that devilish picture of you!
ReplyDeleteFunny pics Jeremy ... but your commentary makes them truly amusing and entertaining! :)
ReplyDelete