I really am getting a lot of enjoyment out of posting these photos of me with various facial expressions/moods, even though some of them are quite embarrassing. But I think it is only fitting that I show ALL sides of my personality - here are today’s “Three Faces Of Me”:
INCONSOLABLE
Boy, was I ever a crybaby!! Sheesh!! I have no
idea what I am bawling about here!! What a baby!!
ANNOYED
On the other hand, I know exactly why I
am so annoyed in this photo. It was my 17th
birthday and I felt like I was too mature to
be treated this way! What a grump!!
UNBALANCED
Another birthday - this was my 20th and
apparently I was feeling very "intense" about
turning the big 2 - 0!! What a freak!!



Awesome pics yet again! I love these different "emotions" even if they may have been a little posed at the time. You could have been one of the greatest facial expression actors of all time! :)
ReplyDeleteHa! Mature at 17? What were you thinking? ;)
ReplyDelete