Day 318
Today’s photo features all of my siblings together (sorry you’ve been slighted these past few weeks, Jordan!) at Dinosaurland. I’m thinking this was in the summer of ‘82, based on how young Jordan is in this picture.
Anyway, I love how me, Josh and Jaimee are all in the same pose, dangling off of the railing in front of a very realistic-looking dinosaur (a stegosaurus, I believe). And then there’s Jordan, all adorable and sweet in his stroller. I love these vacation pictures of us!

You should have told the rest of the story ... remember how Jaimee fell into the dinosaur area and then Sammy the Stegosaur came to life! Thanks goodness he's a herbivore so he didn't eat Jaimee but he was still pretty cool as a pet for those 2 1/2 years. He ran really fast and when we trimmed his spiky tail down we could slide all the way down his back. Too bad the Feds came in and too him for "testing."
ReplyDeleteWe miss you Sammy! All our love!
Loved this post, Jem and loved your comment, Josh! I don't remember trimming the spiky tail, but I do vividly remember you and Daks trying to drown that water snake in the front yard in Idaho, and then realizing it was not going to happen that way so you guys got an axe and chopped it in half. So gross! :)
ReplyDelete