Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cousins: “The Trampoline”

Day 329

I miss having a trampoline…when we lived in Orem, my family had a rectangular trampoline that was kept out in the backyard. Me and my siblings had so much fun jumping on it, trying to do cool stunts, or just letting the sprinkler run underneath so we could get soaked while jumping up and down!

The Case Cousins - Jumpin' Around!
From left to right: me (back turned), Brent Case, Denise Case (hidden in back),
Jolene Case, Jaimee, Thomas Case, Junior Case, and Tami Case

But my earliest experience with a trampoline was when I visited my cousins. This photo was taken at my Uncle Garrett and Aunt Gale’s house. I love this picture of us, particularly because of Jaimee’s facial expression! She looks like she is having the time of her life! I also love this photo because of the collection of cousins, gathered together and having a blast! Families - extended families - are truly a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Lookit those red-headed cousins of ours! What a blast those trampoline days were! I remember one game we used to play where we'd put all of our shoes on the tramp & jump around them. If one hit you then you were "out" until there was one person left who was the "winner."

    So much fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jolene looks so much like Jenni in this picture!!! I love seeing this picture and I remember the fun times we had on the trampoline.

    ReplyDelete