Here we go again - three more examples of my various facial expressions/moods. Hope you enjoy these!
OBLIVIOUS
Ah yes, another embarrassing picture of me when I was just a baby!
(Thanks Dad and Mom.) Is it any wonder that I'm in therapy?! : )
FURIOUS
I think the reason I look so upset in this photo is because
I am in my diaper (and probably feeling very embarrassed!)
Thank goodness I was able to crop this picture!
(And I bet you are grateful for that, too!)
SKEPTICAL
I decided I looked 'skeptical' in this picture because at the time
I had dyed my hair a dark brown and everyone
had told me it looked "natural."
Yeah, uh-huh. Whatever!



I would have guessed that the second picture was that you were excited and in the middle of a sentence! :) Love the first picture... what the heck was that thing?!?!
ReplyDeleteDitto Jaimee's question on picture #1. On picture #2 I have to wonder if you are angry or if you are "filling" that diaper ... 'cause Myra makes the same face when she's doing that! :)
ReplyDeleteI have seen/used that skeptical look before. Like when people tell me that I am not that bald. SUUUUUURE I am not that bald!
ReplyDelete