It’s time to embarrass myself again with more incriminating photos of me from my childhood! Hey, I do whatever I must in order to get a post done every day, right?!
Picture #1:
I really got "wrapped up" in this - haha.
This was probably taken in ‘77 or ‘78, so I would be about 3 or 4 years old. Justification! I was too young to know any better, right?! I have no idea what I am “dressing up” as…please feel free to make your own guesses.
Picture #2:
"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do!"
This was probably taken in ‘78 or ‘79, so I’m still just a little naïve kid. Cut me some slack! I think I’m wearing my dad’s cowboy boots in this photo; funnily enough, I would end up getting my own pair of boots that I wore until the 4th grade (as I didn’t know how to tie shoelaces).
That’s all I have for this post…I think I’ve humiliated myself enough for one day, don’t you think?


I don't think you humiliated yourself... just showed what a cute kid you were! Love you!!
ReplyDelete