Day 151
Another month begins; another month closer to end of the year; it’s also another month closer to the end of this 365 Day Challenge. But to be honest, I really enjoy this challenge and I enjoy posting on my blog every day. Of course there are some days when I am more motivated, more encouraged to blog. This day isn’t necessarily one of those, so I’m afraid I’ll be brief.
Today I’m posting a picture of a bulletin board I made for the month of November. If I remember right I used to have a big drawing of a turkey, but I must have lost it over the years.
This month is full of some very special moments: my dad’s birthday; my nephew Ben’s birthday; Veteran’s Day; Election Day; and, of course, Thanksgiving! Thank goodness I’ll have some things to blog about this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment