I love finding all of these memorable, funny, silly pictures of me with my siblings. Today’s pictures were all taken at the same time, of me and my brothers. The plan was to use these at work, as at the time all three of us were employed at Progressive. There was a special article being written and published on the work website about relatives, spouses, loved ones, etc. that were employed at Progressive. And those wishing to be included in the article were asked to provide a picture, which is how these pictures of me, Josh and Jordan came to be. Enjoy!
I call this the “deer in the headlights” shot. Seriously, what is the matter with us?!
This is the “Case Brother Huddle”
Speak No Evil; Hear No Evil; See No Evil!
Just a couple of heads - notice how Jordan is deliberately looking in the opposite direction! Such a rebel!




I love these pictures!! My favorite is the huddle... love it!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I found these on my work computer the other day and enjoyed laughing at them all. Too much fun!
ReplyDelete