Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sibling Revelry: “Why So Serious?”

Day 164

More pictures of me and my siblings! And these pictures show the more serious side of us…not sure why we looked this way; it’s not like we had to worry about things like taxes and unemployment!


Josh and Jaimee look so cute in this picture, taken in the basement of our house in Orem - but what is up with me? I look so serious…bored, annoyed, frustrated! C’mon Jeremy! Now’s the time to be happy and have fun!


A black and white photo, this one was taken in the living room of our house in Orem. Josh looks like he would say something like “What, me?” and Jaimee looks so adorable. And then there’s me…I look like I’m posing for a mug shot!


A group shot taken by the fireplace in our Orem house - all four of us! Unfortunately, this snapped Jaimee with an odd expression (otherwise she looks beautiful); Josh is carefully holding our baby brother Jordan, although now he seems to have caught the “serious syndrome.” As for me, talk about a look that kills! Seriously, you can just imagine the daggers I’m shooting out of my eyes! Either that, or I’m just about to break down in tears. I bet I was upset that I didn’t get to hold Jordan for this picture.


And here’s the last picture from this collection: this was taken in Vernal, Utah at Dinosaurland. Shorts and tank tops - it’s a summer vacation! So what’s with the long faces here?! Josh is giving a very sinister, serious look, like he’s about to kick someone’s butt! Meanwhile Jaimee just can’t seem to hide her boredom, like she’s rubbing her eye to stay awake! And I’m just not amused, not one bit! Harsh!

2 comments:

  1. I love your expression in the third picture... and I remember that 'barette' I had in my hair- Aunt Margo made it for me! :) So cute. Love our socks in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of you on the fireplace makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete