Over the river and through the woods
To Grandmother’s house we go
This song popped into my head recently, as I remembered that I had learned this particular song way back in my preschool days, around Thanksgiving. Then I found a picture of me and my siblings at my grandparents’ house and…tah dah! A blog post was born!
This picture was taken in Grandpa and Grandma Anhder’s family room. It was such a warm, cozy room. Grandpa and Grandma each had their own recliner to sit in and they would visit with my mom while us kids would entertain ourselves, playing with toys and games that Grandma Anhder had set aside for us.
Anyway, this is a cute picture of us. Josh and Jordan are being creative with LEGOS while Jaimee and I are posing politely for this photo. I’m not sure why I am the only one not in pajamas…I guess I was rebelling! And speaking of rebelling, Josh is wearing his shoes with his pajamas - hmmm, that’s random! Kind of like this post.

No comments:
Post a Comment