Day 171
I love finding old pictures that have a similar theme, a connection of sorts; today’s post features two group shots of me and my siblings, and in each photo we are in the same places.
This photo was probably taken near the end of ‘81 or the beginning of ‘82, based on the age of Jordan (isn’t he precious?!). Jordan is propped up nicely in front; Jaimee is right behind him, wearing a beautiful barrette that our Aunt Margo made for her; Josh is next to Jordan, looking particularly innocent in that green suit; and I’m in the back, looking like my lips have been glued together!
And now it is time for the second photo…everyone take your places! And we did! Jordan is sitting again, although he no longer needed to be propped up. I love his little bow tie and pageboy haircut! Jaimee is right behind Jordan again, in a sweet, sisterly pose (notice that she has her hand on Jordan’s right arm). Josh is next to Jordan again, this time standing and looking more stylish. And once again, yours truly is in the back, only this time I have a nice smile! Show us those crooked teeth, Jeremy!


I love these!! I love when you find similarities... and I love how the theme of both of my dresses was RUFFLES!! Wow! We were pretty darn cute!
ReplyDelete