Friday, November 12, 2010

Think Sink

Day 162

Let’s see…I’ve already done one embarrassing post about myself this week, so let’s do another one! I recently scanned another slew of pictures and I found these two, very similar pictures of me…in a sink!


This is a picture of me, taking a bath in the kitchen sink. Well, I guess I’ll never be able to run for office with this scandalous picture of me out on the Internet. I was told by my parents that they would often bathe me in the sink (one would hope that they did this before washing any dishes, otherwise…gross!) I love my reaction in this photo. I’m either surprised that my picture was taken or I was afraid my foot would end up stuck in the garbage disposal!


Different sink this time: a bathroom sink. And now I’m fully clothed (thank goodness!) For some reason I opted to play in the sink as opposed to, say, my room with all of my toys! Instead, I’m in a sink, playing with a comb. Well, most kids prefer to play with boxes rather than the toys inside of them, so I guess this makes sense. With this photo I appear like I am thinking “What? What’s the big deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment