Day 176
Yet another ‘all about me’ blog post - this one features pictures of me in different t-shirts. There was a time long ago when I loved wearing t-shirts, as these pictures will confirm; although nowadays it’s not very often . I guess a person just reaches a point when they finally let go of a specific fashion trend (like acid-washed jean jackets or parachute pants).
Autumn ‘95 - This picture was taken of me in the apartment in Greeley (that I shared with Josh and Jaimee). I think I was acting a little bit conceited and smug when I wore this shirt, as I seemed to think it applied to me. Get over yourself Jeremy!
Christmas ‘95 - me on the staircase of my parents’ home in Colorado Springs. I got this t-shirt as a Christmas gift from Josh (who was serving his mission in LA at the time) and I really liked it! Josh had picked a perfect shirt for me--HOLLYWOOD! After all, I am obsessed with movies!
May ‘96 - me with a stupid expression on my face. But I’m wearing a cool t-shirt. I had seen Twister with Jordan and Jaimee and got the t-shirt afterwards because I really liked the movie. Again, my obsession with movies is made apparent with this!
June ‘96 - what a clever picture: me, taking a picture with my camera while my picture is being taken. Um, yeah, whatever. Anyway, I’m wearing an ER t-shirt; I think the caption was something like “where everything happens stat.” I was a big fan of the show at the time.




I have a picture of you that would have fit this post too... "I'm not dead yet" :)
ReplyDeleteI love t-shirts. I have a list of t-shirts that I want to own someday.
ReplyDelete